"Words ought to be a little wild for they are the assaults of thought of the unthinking." ~~ John Maynard Keynes

Saturday, January 12, 2013

365 Days

This blog is taking a slightly different focus for this year.  

The pull to read has been replaced by the pull to witness. I started this blog to explore the threads I was seeing in what I was reading and in which I was listening.  

At this moment in my life I feel called to see -- to see the light coming through the trees, to see the shadow on the leave, to see the clouds in the sky.  For the next 365 days I am going to upload at least one picture a day.  I'm looking forward to the journey and to see the story these photographs tell.

January 1

 January 2
 January 3
January 4
 
January 5
January 6
January 7
 January 8
 January 9
 January 10

 January 11
 January 12



No comments:

Post a Comment